Both the ISKKF and OHKA are traditional Okinawan martial arts organizations. All of our certificates have the royal seal of the Ryukyu Kingdom and the Sho Dynasty, the royal family of the Ryukyu Kingdom. This seal represents the authority of the Okinawan king and commemorates the dynasty that existed during the 1700s, the early days of karate’s development on Okinawa. The ISKKF and OHKA have this unique distinction.
How Do I Join?
Anyone can join the ISKKF and receive Karate and /or Kobudo training.
The types of memberships available are:
Indicate which organization(s) you are joining
in the comments section below.
- Individual Membership: This type of membership is for anyone who is a student or Sensei wishing to study Shorin Ryu Karate, Shorinji Ryu Jujitsu and/or Kendo. The annual cost is $45.00 and the individual member will receive a membership card and membership certificate.
- Graded Membership: An individual may join as a member and receive a rank certificate from the Federation provided he holds an equivalent rank from a recognized Japanese system. The cost of the annual membership fee is $45.00 plus the appropriate certificate cost listed in the schedule of fees ($100.00 per Dan level).
- Lifetime Membership: A lifetime membership is available for those individuals who desire it. This membership exempts one from the annual fee. The cost of a lifetime membership is $400.00.
- Dojo Membership: A Dojo may become a member by joining the Federation and registering a minimum of ten students. A Dojo charter/license will be issued at an annual cost of $99.00.
- Association Membership: An Association may become a member of the Federation and receive a charter. The cost for an association charter is $200.00 and $99.00 for each branch Dojo.
Federation Rules and Regulations
Federation Schedule of Fees
To join the ISKKF, ISJF, IBKF and/or OHKA, please complete the appropriate form above (Link to PDF) and call
35 Buffalo Grove Dr Palm Coast, FL 32137Phone: 386-283-5312
Major credit cards accepted or send check or money order (payable to: Yamazato International) to:
ISKKF Honbu Dojo35 Buffalo Grove Dr Palm Coast, FL 32137Phone: 386-283-5312